Saturday, December 20, 2014

Islam respects woman more than any other religion.




Many People have misunderstanding created by International Media that Islam doesn't respect and oppressed woman .
Islam respects woman more than any other religion.
Allah says in Quran
And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims." (Quran 46: 15)
Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him says in his famous narration:
"Paradise lies at the feet of mothers." (An-Nasa'i, 3104)
He also said:
"Do good to and serve your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then the near relatives and then those who come after them." (Al-Bukhari, 5971)
Indeed Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him highlighted the significance and standing of women in Islam in his last sermon, where he cited:
"Do treat your women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers." (At-Timidhi, 276)

No comments:

Post a Comment