Friday, November 17, 2017

Quranic Duas For Parents





🍒Quranic Duas For Parents
"My Lord, have mercy upon them [my parents] as they brought me up [when I was] small." Al-Quran (17:24)
"O Lord, Make me and my children steadfast in Salah, Our Lord accept the prayer
Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day of Judgement."[Surat 'Ibrāhīm 40-41]

"My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction". (Surah NUH verse 28)
Ibn 'Uyaynah said: "He who prays the five daily prayers has fulfilled gratitude to Allaah, and he who supplicates for his parents after the five daily prayers has fulfilled gratitude to his parents."
(Al-Baghawi)
"A man’s status will be raised in Paradise and he will ask, ‘How did I get here?’ He will be told, ‘By your son’s du’aa’s (prayers) for forgiveness for you."
(Reported by Ibn Maajah, no 3660; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1617)
Please learn these Duas for your parents and teach your children too in shaa Allah when your children will pray for you it will become an on going charity ( sadqa e jariya) for you. Imagine all your sons and daughters making this dua in every salah ( 5 daily prayer) and besides that, on daily basis how easily your ranks in hereafter can get elevated and you can get Mercy and forgiveness too In shaa Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment