Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tawheed ul-Uluhiyyah/Ibaadah




Tawheed ul-Uluhiyyah/Ibaadah
"I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path. (Quran 11:56)
So all of the above are acts of worship, everything you do in your religion is for Allah, as Surah 6:162 makes clear, your LIFE is for Allah, you live for him. This is why you hear Muslims always saying for the sake of Allah, I do something for the sake of Allah, Muslims do not do things just for the sake of themselves, or the sake of others, but for the sake of Allah. For instance when you give charity, yes you give it for the people to help them, but your main reason and your main act of worship and intention is to do this for the sake of Allah, it is an act dedicated to Allah, you want to please Allah.
With that said let us read the many more verses of the Quran which point to Tawheed of Worship:
"Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise. (Quran 20:14)
(Further, We sent a long line of prophets for your instruction). We sent Noah to his people: He said, "O my people! worship Allah! Ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?" ( Quran 23:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment