Saturday, July 26, 2014

Du’aa 26: INVOCATIONS FOR SITTING BETWEEN THE TWO PROSTRATIONS



Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem!
Read, Memorise the du'a and Comment "DONE" when you memorise. SHARE THE KHAYR!
Day 26
Du’aa 26: INVOCATIONS FOR SITTING BETWEEN THE TWO PROSTRATIONS
1.
رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي
Rabbighfir lee, Rabbighfir lee.
My Rabb, forgive me. My Rabb, forgive me.(1)
2.
اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَاجْبُرْنِي، وَعَافِنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي، وَارْفَعْنِي
Allaahum-maghfir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, wajburnee, wa 'aafinee, warzuqnee, warfa'nee.
O Allaah forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, support me, protect me, provide for me and elevate me. (2)
References:
1.Abu Dawud 1/231. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/148.
2. Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, At Tirmithi. See also Al Albani Sahih at Tirmithi 1/90 and Sahih Ibn Majah1/148.

No comments:

Post a Comment