Friday, September 19, 2014

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) part 13 :



Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) part 13 :
A) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with Adam (Hadith) :
Gabriel(Jibreel{Alaihi salaam} set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven."When he asked for the gate to be opened, it was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).' It was asked, 'Has Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said. 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the first heaven, I saw Adam(alaihi salaam) there. Gabriel said to me: 'This is your father, Adam(alaihi salaam); pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.'
B) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with John and Jesus (Hadith) :
Then Gabriel(alaihi salaam) ascended with me till we reached the second heaven. Gabriel asked for the gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel answered in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened. "When I went over the second heaven, here I saw John (Yahya)(alaihi salaam) and Jesus (Isa)(alaihi salaam), who were cousins of each other. Gabriel said to me: "These are John and Jesus; pay them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'
C) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with Joseph (Hadith) :
Then Gabriel(alaihi salaam) ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked 'Who is it?' And Gabriel replied: 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the third heaven there I saw Joseph (Yusuf)(alaihi salaam), Gabriel said to me: 'This is Joseph, pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.'
D) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with Enoch (Hadith) :
Then Gabriel(alaihi salaam) ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel' It was asked: 'Who is accompany you?' Gabriel replied:'Muhammad.'(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' "The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth heaven, there I saw Enoch (Idris)(alaihi salaam), Gabriel said to me: 'This is Idris(alaihi salaam); pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: 'You are welcomed O pious brother and pious Prophet.'
E) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with Aaron (Hadith) :
Then Gabriel(alaihi salaam) ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompany you?' Gabriel replied 'Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' So when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Aaron (Harun)(alaihi salaam), Gabriel said to me: "This is Harun(alaihi salaam); pay your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: "You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet."
F) Miraj - Muhammad's(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) encounter with Moses (Hadith) :
Then Gabriel(alaihi salaam) ascended with me to the sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied:'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied: 'Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).' It was said: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. It was said: 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' "When I went over the sixth heaven, there I saw Moses (Musa)(alaihi salaam). Gabriel said to me: "This is Moses; pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: "You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet." When I left him (Moses) he wept. Someone asked him: 'What makes you weep?' Musa(alaihi salaam) said: 'I wept because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.'
In sha Allah, to be continued.{Ref : Stories of prophets by ibn kathir(rahimahullah)}.

No comments:

Post a Comment