Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DID YOU KNOW THE ***REAL*** MEANING OF THE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED IN THE GRAVE ???



DID YOU KNOW THE ***REAL*** MEANING OF THE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED IN THE GRAVE ???
In the grave, the second question which the angels will ask us is: What was your deen? The word “deen” is commonly translated as “religion”, but it actually means a way of life or a lifestyle which is derived from a certain set of principles and way of thinking. So, to paraphrase, the angels will ask us: "How did you live your life? What was your lifestyle?"
The true believer will reply - my deen is the submission to Allah (i.e., Islam). Meaning: I lived my life as a servant of Allah (SwT), and did whatever He had commanded (made fard), and avoided whatever he had prohibited (made Haraam). I used to submit my will and desires in front of Allah (SwT), so that the only things I ever wanted were what He wanted for me, and I would not want or desire anything that would not make Him (SwT) pleased.
And if I forgot or slipped up, I would quickly ask Allah for forgiveness and do good deeds to make up for my sins and mistakes. So let us ask ourselves this same question before we are asked this in the grave: What is my lifestyle? Is it a life of submission to the Lord of the Worlds, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the Beneficent, Most Merciful, the Ever Living, Giver of life and death, Owner of All Praise, Free of All needs, Most Wise, High Exalted and Pure?
Or is it a lifestyle where we simply copy our friends and do what everyone else is doing in our society, regardless of whether it is according to what Allah (SwT) wants or not? Is our lifestyle a constant struggle to be an exact copy of the disbelievers of America; people who, if they die as disbelievers, will enter Hell forever?
May Allah (Pefect and High Exalted is He) grant us the ability to live to please Him alone, by following His Messenger (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be on him) in intentions, emotions, thoughts, words and deeds. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment