Wednesday, October 15, 2014

HER JOURNEY TO ISLAM



HER JOURNEY TO ISLAM
"I'm Sarah, I'm 18 half moroccan half Dutch. I have been seriously ill one year ago. I stayed one year in the hospital. That moment I began to read the Quran. I immersed myself in my faith and found peace in praying to Allah. Now I'm, Alhamdulilah, almost completely healed. on January 1, 2013, my love died( Allah ie rahmoe). He was found in the water. I loved / still love him very much. That moment i decided to wear hijaab. I am so happy with my choice. Everyday i pray for him And hope that he is in paradise. In shaa Allah. Now thats my story. My point is: always trust Allah and have patience. Don't doubt for everything has a reason. Salamoe alaikom warahmatollahi wabarakatoe."
by : worldhijabday
ISLAM WELCOMES YOU TOWARDS PARADISE.
WHOM ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?
COME TO ISLAM TO GAIN ETERNAL SUCCESS IN THIS AND LIFE AFTER DEATH.
WELCOME TO ISLAM, THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND SALVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment