Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The importance of reciting Durood Shareef salawat to Noble Prophet(Sallallahu A’lihi Wassalam)


The importance of reciting Durood Shareef salawat to Noble Prophet(Sallallahu A’lihi Wassalam)
HAZRAT MUHAMMAD MUSTUFA Sallallahu Alaihih Wassalam HAS SAID:-
1.” On the day of Qiyamah the person closest to me will be the one who has sent the mostDurood Shareef unto me. ” (TIRMIZI)
2.” On Fridays, send Durood Shareef abundantly on me, as it is presented before me. ” (ABU DAWUD)
3. ” If any person, who writing my name, sends darood Sharif to me,then for as long as my name remains in that book, Angels will make Du’a of mercy for him. ”
4. “Whoever recites Durood Shareef at my grave, I hear it myself. And whosoever recites it from a distance, Angels present them to me.” (BAIHAQI)
5. “On the day of Qiyamah, that person will be protected from the frightfulness of Qiyamah who recited Durood Shareef abundantly to me.” (SA’AYA)
6. “For the reciter of Durood Shareef, ALLAH sends 70 blessings on him and the angels make Dua for him 70 times.”(TIBRANI)
7. ” On the Day of Qiyamah, besides the Shadow of the Throne, there would be no other shadow.On that Day, Allah Almighty will especially Grant three kinds of people a place under his trone:
1. Whosoever removed some difficulty of my Ummah and solved his hardship
2. Whoever revived my Sunnah
3. And Whoever recitedDurood Shareef on me abundantly
8.”Allah Almighty has appointed a group of angels who travel the world, and in my Ummah, whoever sends salutatations to me, those salutations are presented to me by
these angels.” (IBNE HABBAN)
9.” Recite Durood Shareef abundantly on me, it will be a means of cleanliness and purity for you.” (ABU YA”LA
10.”Before whomsoever my mention is made, he should recite Durood Shareef upon me.” (Nasa”I)

No comments:

Post a Comment