
Warm-up for Ramadān!!! VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday In Coming Ramadan!! TAHIYATUL WUDHU (Nafl prayer after doing Wudu)…..
EVERY SECOND IS SO PRECIOUS SO LETS GET GOING AND PRAY THESE NAFLS THROUGH OUT THIS RAMADAN AND BEYOND AND OUR GOOD DEED ACCOUNTS WILL FILL WITH GOOD DEEDS INSHA'ALLAH!!!
Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that once Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam asked Bilal (Radiyallahu 'anhu) at Fajr Salat: O Bilal! Tell me that deed of yours which is most hopeful (for reward) after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise (in my dream).
Bilal (Radiyallahu 'anhu) replied: I have not done anything extroadinary except that whenever I perform Wudu during the day or night, I Salat (Tahiyatul-Wudu) after that, as much as was written or granted for me.[Bukhari 2:250] [ Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 1.34a]
After completion of the wudhu of two Rakaats is full of blessings (sawaab). It is related in the Hadith that performance of the two Rakaats of Tahiyatul wudhu Namaaz makes paradise obligatory (wajib) for the performer (ref:Muslim Sharif) There are also many other benefits.
It should not be performed during the Improper (makruh) times. (When the sun rises, when it is at Zenith and when it sets.)
Let us get into the habit of praying Sunnah & voluntary prayers!
Let us get into the habit of praying Sunnah & voluntary prayers!
Spread it JazakaALLAH kharyan…
No comments:
Post a Comment