Friday, July 4, 2014

Alhamdulillah Another revert to Islam



Photo: Alhamdulillah Another revert to Islam 
==============================
"I was a Hindu Girl from India and like most of the non-muslims, I always thought that Islam tortures women by keeping their women behind black clothing but my thoughts were demolished when I came to know the Truth and ultimately I ended up embracing Islam 2 years ago and now I'm known as Batool Alavi.

I work in a MNC (Multinational Company) and I wear Hijab mostly everywhere. What surprises me is the fact that people still look and stare at you when you are fully covered and probably they might be thinking how this girl can be so beautiful yet covered? 

People know me not for the color of my skin or my clothes but they know me for who I'm as a person. 

Whenever I wear Hijab, it gives me confidence to face the world with my real self. 

I no longer concentrate on my clothes or make up, I just concentrate on being a true person who is struggling every day to please Allah and this gives me a huge amount of relief when I go to bed....

My to be husband and my In-laws have been a huge support to me in this transformation.

 I wish that Allah gives all women that one opportunity to wear Hijab at least once in their life time to experience this beautiful feeling of being simply COVERED and not EXPOSED.

Please Share our sister conversion to Islam 
==========================

Alhamdulillah Another revert to Islam 
==============================
"I was a Hindu Girl from India and like most of the non-muslims, I always thought that Islam tortures women by keeping their women behind black clothing but my thoughts were demolished when I came to know the Truth and ultimately I ended up embracing Islam 2 years ago and now I'm known as Batool Alavi.

I work in a MNC (Multinational Company) and I wear Hijab mostly everywhere. What surprises me is the fact that people still look and stare at you when you are fully covered and probably they might be thinking how this girl can be so beautiful yet covered?

People know me not for the color of my skin or my clothes but they know me for who I'm as a person.

Whenever I wear Hijab, it gives me confidence to face the world with my real self.

I no longer concentrate on my clothes or make up, I just concentrate on being a true person who is struggling every day to please Allah and this gives me a huge amount of relief when I go to bed....

My to be husband and my In-laws have been a huge support to me in this transformation.

I wish that Allah gives all women that one opportunity to wear Hijab at least once in their life time to experience this beautiful feeling of being simply COVERED and not EXPOSED.

Please Share our sister conversion to Islam 

No comments:

Post a Comment