Friday, July 25, 2014

How would you feel?



Photo: seems like a vast majority in India needs guidance, I hope this will help them understand the zionist snake has no ally but its own interests, and it executes its own too, good day #FreePalestine, and no I am not stigmatizing good people of India that support Palestine and bleed with us daily inside of themselves, I point at the specific hindu fake fork (that is a shame and disgrace to Gandhi's hinduism) and that became friendly and all-lie of IsraHell! #FREEKASHMIR

seems like a vast majority in India needs guidance, I hope this will help them understand the zionist snake has no ally but its own interests, and it executes its own too, good day #FreePalestine, and no I am not stigmatizing good people of India that support Palestine and bleed with us daily inside of themselves, I point at the specific hindu fake fork (that is a shame and disgrace to Gandhi's hinduism) and that became friendly and all-lie of IsraHell! #FREEKASHMIR

No comments:

Post a Comment