Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sahih Hadith 000197



Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

9th Muharram 1436 (2nd November 2014)

Narrated Abu Dhar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

I asked the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam), "What is the best
deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause." I then
asked, "What is the best kind of manumission (of slaves)?" He replied, "The
manumission of the most expensive slave and the most beloved by his
master." I said, "If I cannot afford to do that?" He said, "Help the weak
or do good for a person who cannot work for himself." I said, "If I cannot
do that?" He said, "Refrain from harming others for this will be regarded
as a charitable deed for your own good."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 694

No comments:

Post a Comment