Sunday, April 5, 2015

Brother Islam from South Australia.




Brother Islam from South Australia.
"I am a caucasian revert and I accepted Islam 11 years ago. I used to consider myself an athiest.
Since accepting Islam I have travelled the world, spent extensive effort in learning the intricacies of the vast ocean that is Islamic knowledge, striven to refine and develop my character, gotten married (my wife is also a revert), had beautiful children and met thousands of people from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Life is a journey, and learning has no end. We are all too often caught up in mundane frivolities which cause us to forget to appreciate the myriad wonders which surround and affect us every moment. Our differences, whether cultural, theological or circumstantial should serve as tokens to expand our insight, appreciation and peaceful interaction with others and be viewed as an opportunity to better understand our own selves."

No comments:

Post a Comment