Friday, September 15, 2017

Surah Fatiha is a ruqya ,spiritual cure



Image may contain: text


Surah Fatihah has 7 names. 2 of its names are Ar-Ruqyah (the Incantation) and Ash-Shifaa (the Healing). Surah Fatihah and the Quran as a whole have been the MAIN INGREDIENT in my healing.
When I recite or have Quran recited on my pain points, or upon water and wash the areas or drink it, or repeat ayaat. Its been like a magnet for the shifaa. Even yesterday I had pain in my back and in my chest. I got my daughter to recite Fatihah on my back (she is my little raqi Allaahummabaarik feeh) and I recited on my own hand then rubbed my chest. Also said the dua for pain which is another ruqyah, drank some zamzam with a drop of blackseed in and today no pain al hamdulillaah.
I have had sciatica on and off for the last 7 years, 6 of which I never took any pain medication. Most bouts where spent in extreme pain for a month or 2. My last bout the beginning of this year only lasted 2 weeks al hamdulillaah. So what changed? .
The pain came and I was just humbled from the getgo. I kept washing my back with ruqyah water and every day me and my daughter would go over the park and I would walk around reciting the Ayaat of Shifaa and Sakeenah plus many different duaa, adhkaar (remembrances) and istaghfar (seeking forgiveness). The pain came and went rapidly al hamdulillaah.
The point of the story is to encourage you to not only put your faith in the Quran but to show you it is a magnet for healing, the answer of duaa and to also encourage you to teach your children to do ruqyah. Instill that belief in them that the Quran is powerful and heals and encourage them to use it FIRST. Also, an intergral part of my homeschool philosophy and probably the most important part, is to remind your child that she must teach it to her children and tell her children to teach it to theirs. This is the way the Sunnah will be preserved bi'ithnillaah ta'ala. Through them. Don't neglect this!
وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي
"...and make my descendants righteous." .
(Quran 46:15)

(Actually the above should be memorised and recited frequently daily in shaa Allaah)

No comments:

Post a Comment