Monday, August 18, 2014

DO NOT DESPAIR OF THE MERCY OF ALLAH




✦ DO NOT DESPAIR OF THE MERCY OF ALLAH ✦

☞ A Real Life Small Motivational Story of a Bold Women

A woman said: "My husband died when I was in my thirties, and I had five children, boys and girls, from him. My world turned dark around me, and I wept until I feared I would lose my sight. I complained about my bad luck and fell into despair and depression. My children were small, and our income was not sufficient, I was spending carefully from the little money that our father had left to us. One day in my room, I turned on the radio, and tuned into the Holy Quran radio station. I heard a sheikh saying: " The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said: "Whoever prays to Allah a great deal for forgiveness, Allah will grant him relief from every distress and a way out from every hardship.'" So after that I began to pray a great deal for forgiveness, and I told my children to do likewise. Only six months later, the developers came, bought some old property of ours, and paid us millions for it. My son became the first student in his region to memorize the entire Holy Quran, and he became a focus of people's care. Our house was filled with blessings and we attained the best standard of living. Allah Almighty has kept all my sons and daughters safe and sound, and has taken away my worry, grief and depression. I have become the happiest of women." A Great Deal of Provision Comes With Seeking Forgiveness.

☛ Allah Almighty Says in Holy Quran: "....Do not despair of the mercy of Allah..." [Surah Az Zumar 39:53].

☛ Allah Almighty Says in Holy Quran: “Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves…” [Surah Al Ra’d 13:11].

☞ Turn each worry into a Dua and each Dua into an action plan. That will show your commitment to your request and will focus your energy in the right direction. “Oh Allah, We seek refuge in YOU from Worry and grief, from the helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from the oppression of men.” Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment