Monday, February 23, 2015

Muslims love Jesus too more than the Christians




Germany’s young footballer Danny Blum has announced his reversion to Islam, describing his new faith as a religion of hope and strength. “Islam gives me hope and strength. Prayer calms my soul,” Blum told Bild newspaper on Monday, January 26. “I was short-tempered, erratic and did not know where I belong,” he added.
I was a christian for 24 years and I was committed to my faith . when I studied the Bible with an open mind. I realized i was on the wrong path to salvation. Christianity is not the true religion of God. I thought Islam is a terrorist religion but after reading the Quran, I found out it's so peaceful and it's the true religion. Muslims love Jesus too more than the Christians because they follow the teachings of Jesus ( pbuh ).
There is only one God. Muhammad is his final messenger.
say "ALLAHU AKBAR" & SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment