Thursday, December 3, 2015

Jawaria from Pakistan




"I lost my father when I was in 7th grade in November 2005. With his death, I lost that parental protection needed for every child. My mother used to earn for the family and I used to stay home looking after my siblings after school. That's when I started wearing the hijab for the very first time and it changed my life completely.
Hijab gave me self-confidence, power to speak, and protection from evil eyes. It's been 8 years since I have been blessed with this great blessingof Allah (swt). I am really grateful to Him for all of His blessings.
Hijab is an evolution for mankind as it guards women's modesty and help them grow better. Currently, I am in university pursuing my master's in Physics. Alhamdulillah.
Hijab is my best companion and I just love it." - Jawaria from Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment