Thursday, November 30, 2017

DU"A FOR HAPPINESS



Image may contain: text


DUA FOR HAPPINESS
Sayyiduna Thaubaan (Radiyallahu Anhu) reports that the Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:
“Whoever recites the following Dua every morning and evening, Allah will ensure his happiness:
رَضِيْتُ بِاللهِ رَبًّا، وَبِالْإِسْلاَمِ دِيْنًا، وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ نَبِيًّا
Transliteration: Radheetu Billaahi Rabba wa Bil Islaami Deena wa Bi Muhammadin Nabiyya
Translation: I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as my prophet
(Tirmizi, Hadith #: 3389)
The Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said: "Whoever says in the morning: 'Radheetu billaahi rabba wa bil-Islaami deena wa bi Muhammadin nabiyya. (I am pleased with Allaah as a lord, with Islam as a religion, and with Muhammad as a prophet)’ I guarantee that I will take him by his hand until I admit him into Jannah." (Saheeh At-Targheeb 657)

No comments:

Post a Comment